A business loan secured by collateral assets. In most cases, the collateral is accounts receivable, inventory, and/or equipment, and in some cases real estate.
- Advance of 70 – 95% of receivables
- Advance of 40 – 85% of eligible inventory or liquidation value. This also includes inventory in transit
- Rates vary by industry and strength of the company’s financials
- For businesses selling to other businesses (B2B)
- Annual sales of $3 million to $2 billion required
- Advance of 70 - 85% of equipment liquidation value